miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010

Se detendrá

Close my eyes. Lay down to sleep away. There's no return. It's my mistake. There's no use in crying. It's time to learn. If you ever need someone. Sorry bout the things I've done. My life goes in reverse. If you ever change your mind. When the rainy days are gone. And the balance returns
All alone. This time I walk away. It feels so cold. But I know it's something I deserve. I deserve to be misled
Breaking up everything. I know it's my fault. It feels so cold. But I know it's something I deserve. I deserve to be dead. If you ever need someone. Sorry bout the things I've done. My life goes in reverse. If you ever change your mind. When the rainy days are gone. And the balance returns. Sorry about the things I've done. Same thing what happened before. Waiting for the storm, my face against the wall. Hoping that you could forgive me. You could forgive me. You could forgive me
Forgive me...

1 comentario:

  1. Begotten es una obra de arte!
    Me agradan las publicaciones de tu blog!
    Espero que tus cosas anden bien.
    Saludos!

    ResponderEliminar